October 24, 2015
Following are the flow with which this integration will be reviewed
Install the payment_payumoney module.
Click on Manage Payments Using PayUMoney.
Click on “Configure payment acquiring methods”
Configure your PayUMoney Account.
Put your Merchant Key and Salt provided by PayUMoney.
Set the Associated Journal to create payment using PayUMoney.
Go to Sales–>Sales–>Sale Order
– Create New Sale Order and Confirm it.
– You will see PayUMoney button in Online Payment Options.
– To Pay with PayUMoney Click on PayUMoney Button then it will redirect you to PayUMoney Website.
– Login to your PayUMoney Account.
– Select Payment Method to Pay and pay.
After successful payment you will be redirected back to Odoo.
After successful payment one payment record is created in Odoo against the customer.
In the reference you can see the PayUMoney transaction ID.
One transaction record is created in Payment Transactions where you can see all transaction related information.
Go to Settings–>Payments –> Payment Transactions
– Go to Website View
– Add Items to Cart and process checkout
– Fill up Billing Information and confirm the order
– On Validate Order form you can see PayUMoney Button in payment methods
– Select PayUMoney as payment method and click on pay now
– It will redirect you to PayUMoney website.
– Process the transaction
– After processing the transaction it will redirect you to Odoo.