Hospital Management System Module for OpenERP
is an open source, centralized Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality.
A comprehensive Hospital Management System that takes care of all functional aspects of all types of hospital. The package will help the users i.e. Hospital administrators, Doctors & other Staff to keep track of every tit bits of the activities performed in the various departments of the Hospital. Depending on the characteristics of a particular hospital, provision for customization is there to satisfy the specific needs of the hospital.
Hospital Management Information System Screencast :-
Key Modules/Features of Hospital Management Information System(HMIS):
1 Medical Module
This Module will help in achieving the following functionalities:
- Creating Patient Registration of both the IPD & OPD types & maintaining a record of all the information of the patients.
- Scheduling of the Appointments & keeping a record of it.
- Handling the Laboratory requirements right from creation of the Lab requests to the Lab Reports.
- Maintaining a record of the Prescriptions given by the Physician to the Patients.
- Inbuilt ICD – 10 Codes.
- Pretty Configurable to keep record of the Hospital Information.
- Billing needs of the Hospital.
- Creation of various types of reports like Lab/ Pathological Reports, Patients Reports.
- Creation of Patient Registration Cards.
2 Sales Module.
It fulfills all the Sales needs of the Hospital & Pharmacy.
3 Purchase Module.
It fulfills all the Purchase needs of the Hospital & Pharmacy.
4 Warehouse Module.
It helps in managing the Inventories of the Hospitals & Pharmacy.
5 Accounting Module.
It helps in sufficing all the Financial Needs of the Hospital.
6 Human Resource Module.
It helps in the management of the Workforce of the Hospital.
7 Administration Module.
It helps in creation of different users & granting them access rights according to the requirements of the Hospital.
8 Point of Sale(POS) Module.
SHARE | FOLLOW | SUBSCRIBE