Indian Accounting Localization – TDS Module for OpenERP
The Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) Module for OpenERP is developed as an important contribution towards the Indian Accounting Localization Project. This TDS Module encompasses all the TDS provisions in compliance with the Income Tax Act, 1961. This feature rich TDS module makes it apt for use by the
Corporates & other entities in need for the management of Tax Deduction at source. Another distinguishing feature of the TDS Module of OpenERP is that apart from its standard features its flexible enough to be customized as per changing needs & rules of the Indian Tax System.
Indian Accounting localization – TDS Module for OpenERP video
Key Features of TDS Module for OpenERP:
- TDS linked with Invoice line
- Accounting TDS & Deduction
- TDS with Lower & Zero rate
- Accountign TDS & Deducting it later
- TDS Helper for paying TDS to Government
- Viewing TDS Pending, Payable, Zero/Reduced Rate
- Variety of Reports & Annexures for Filing of Returns to the Govt. Below are the list of some of the Reports provided by the System.
- Form 16A
- Form 26Q
- Form 26Q Annexure
- Form 27Q
- Form 27Q Annexure
- Form 26A
- Form 26A Annexure
- Form 27A
- Form 27A Annexure.
- Pretty Configurable for the Income Heads/ Sources, Tax Rates, Sections, Exemption Limit etc.
- Provision for configuring the details of Deductees, Deductors, Nature of Payments/ Income Sources.
- All the records of the Tax Payables, Tax Deducted, Tax Paid can tracked into the System with the different Filter or Sorting Parameters.
3) NATURE OF PAYMENT
4) TDS PAYMENT TO GOVERNMENT
5) TDS PAYMENTS RECORD
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.