August 24, 2013
Key Features of OpenERP Construction Management System
1) Allows the users to create the construction projects directly from the sale order.
2) Flexibility to link the sale order with the running construction projects.
3) The project deliverables history keeps track of all the Product/ Services like; Flats, Bungalows, Dams etc. to be delivered to the Customer.
4) Flexibility to divide the Projects in different Tasks / Subtasks depending on the requirement. Eg: The Project for construction of building could be divided into individual Flats as the Tasks & Subtasks.
5) It allows the user to allocate different materials like; Cements, Bricks, Tar, Tiles etc..utilized in completing the construction of Buildings, Flats, Roads, etc…
6) It allows the user to allocate man hours utilized in completing the construction of Buildings, Flats, Roads, Dams, etc…
7) The stocks are automatically updated in the warehouse depending on the Products consumed in the construction of Buildings, Flats, Roads, etc..
8) Provision of invoicing each of the construction projects like Building, Flats, Roads, Dams, etc…
9) Project & task wise budgeting