July 30, 2014
1)Create New Template for each object:
* Get the reference of Subscription Doc;
Here Subscription doc may be Sale Order and Invoice:
If doc is of invoice, then user will select the type of invoice in ‘Invoice type’ (customer or supplier invoice).
2. Use this template in Subscriptions:
* Filter templates based on source document:
If selected template is invoice then filter partner based on invoice type:
** Customer will filter if type of invoice is customer invoice
** Supplier will filter if type of invoice is supplier invoice
* If selected template is sale order then all partner will show
* If ‘notify by mail’ is active then partner will receive notification of created invoice doc.
* We can select payment term and write notes/description in notes tab
* If ‘validate’ is inactive then invoice doc will create on ‘draft state’
* If ‘validate’ is active then invoice doc will create on ‘draft state’ and also ‘validate’
* We can update order line in ‘template details’ tab based on our requirement:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.