March 10, 2014
1) Create questions for the questionnaire.
2) Create Performance objectives per job title along with the weight-age.
3) 360 degree questionnaire for evaluation are created.
4) Goals for the performance evaluation can be created.
5) Goals can be assigned for performance Evaluation.
6) 360 Degree Evaluation questionnaire can be set for the Employee. This can be done by the HR or by the Manager.
7) Separate Process flow for both – Fixed term employee and for Permanent Employee
a) Fixed Term employee
b) Permanent Employee.
8) The manager can view the subordinates Performance Evaluation forms.
9) Competencies for the employee can be defined.
10) IPF score of the Employee is entered by the manager based on his performance.
11) Based on the IPF score and inputs from the manager , the bonus is computed
12) Performance Management module can be used for Goal Evaluation . Specially when there is set of task defined for certain period of time.
13) The performance evaluation can be done – monthly , twice every month , annually as per company policies.
14) This module can also be used while taking following decisions
a) increase in package of employee
b) Finding the skills of employees
c) Evaluating the weakness and strengths of the employees etc.