Fleet Management System Module for OpenERP (FMS)
A comprehensive web-based Fleet Management System module for OpenERP (FMS) is developed for fulfilling the business management needs of the Fleet & Transport industry. Its well Integrated & Modular architecture makes it apt for effective running of the Fleet & Transport business.
OpenERP’s Fleet Management System integrates different functions in a transport company such as accounts, inventory, payroll, invoicing, insurance, asset management, vehicle maintainence, driver details, etc. Further, the system has a scope for customization according to client specific needs.
Key Features of Fleet Management System (FMS) of OpenERP:
- Maintainence of Fleet history including all the relevant details of the Fleet like Model No., Engine Volume, Seats, License Plate, Fuel Type, Registration details, etc.
- Maintains a complete record of the Driver details like Name, Driving License, etc.
- Maintainence of Insurance Details.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintainence Mangement System) for recording & analyzing various maintainence activities of the Vehicle.
- Management of Fleet Maintainence Contracts including the Fleet Maintainence, Quotation, Fleet Maintainence Orders & its Invoicing.
- Fuel Tracking which would help in monitoring of Fuel consumption.
- Odometer Statements specific to the vehicles.
- Configurable Master Data including Vehicles, Service Templates, Service Tasks, Insurances, Fuel Type, Driving Licences, etc.
- Accounting Module to meet all the financial & billing needs of the company. Its closely integrated with all other modules.
- Sales Module to manage all the sales transactions of the company.
- Purchase Module to manage all the purchase transactions of the company.
- Warehouse Module to manage all the Inventories & Warehouse requirements of the company.
- Provision to generate the Work Orders for maintainence of the equipments & assigning the Spare parts required.
- Variety of Customizable Reports like
- Vehicle Reports.
- Fuel Consumption Reports.
- Driver Reports.
- Fleet Maintainence Reports.
- Odometer Statement Reports.
- Financial Statement Reports like P/L(Profit & Loss statement), Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Trial Balance.
- Invoice Reports. & many more such type of reports.
- Asset Management Module for managing all the Current & Fixed assets of the Company.
1) Vehicle Record
2) Driver Record
3) Insurance Record
4) Fuel Tracking
5) Work Orders.
SHARE | FOLLOW | SUBSCRIBE