June 19, 2013
Key Features of OpenERP Fleet Management System
1) Maintainence of Fleet history including all the relevant details of the Fleet like Model No., Engine Volume, Seats, License Plate, Fuel Type, Registration details, etc.
2) Maintains a complete record of the Driver details like Name, Driving License, etc.
3) Maintainence of Insurance Details.
4) CMMS (Computerized Maintainence Mangement System) for recording & analyzing various maintainence activities of the Vehicle.
5) Management of Fleet Maintainence Contracts including the Fleet Maintainence, Quotation, Fleet Maintainence Orders & its Invoicing.
6) Fuel Tracking which would help in monitoring of Fuel consumption.
7) Odometer Statements specific to the vehicles.
8) Configurable Master Data including Vehicles, Service Templates, Service Tasks, Insurances, Fuel Type, Driving Licences, etc.
9) Accounting Module to meet all the financial & billing needs of the company. Its closely integrated with all other modules.
10) Sales Module to manage all the sales transactions of the company.
11) Purchase Module to manage all the purchase transactions of the company.
12) Warehouse Module to manage all the Inventories & Warehouse requirements of the company.
13) Provision to generate the Work Orders for maintainence of the equipments & assigning the Spare parts required.
Variety of Customizable Reports like
a) Vehicle Reports.
b) Fuel Consumption Reports.
c) Driver Reports.
d) Fleet Maintainence Reports.
e) Odometer Statement Reports.
f) Financial Statement Reports like P/L(Profit & Loss statement), Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Trial Balance.
e) Invoice Reports. & many more such type of reports.
Asset Management Module for managing all the Current & Fixed assets of the Company.