Odoo OpenERP 7 Master Production Schedule – Make to order in OpenERP
Master Production Schedule module is designed to help manufacturers develop an attainable schedule while balancing internal constraints and limited resources and acheiving Advanced Planning and Scheduling. MPS for Make to Order enables to Schedule the production against Sales Orders. MPS balances machine capacity and aknowladges labor to develop a realistic plan of action to move production through various operation steps of Sales Orders to be delivered and gives the realistic delivery dates. The user benefit is that generated schedules are realistic and achievable on the plant floor because the production constraints on the plant floor are considered and modeled.
1) After selecting the Sales Order, Start date and Delivery date automatically populates
2) Start Date can be changed so the delivery date changes accordingly
3) Track each Sales Order through each respective routing step and know where each part should be at any particular time.
4) Keep track of all required resources for each manufacturing step and know the availability of each resource at any particular time.
5) Represent time in a detailed manner (e.g. minute by minute). Machine run time can be defined as – per hour
7) Schedule orders (i.e. manufacturing steps) only when resources are available.
8) Detailed working Time for work centers.
9) Consideration of preventative maintenance (Resource Leave) and other machine down time in Scheduling.
10) Can be Scheduled against single Sales Order or Sales Orders for perticular period
11) Routing selection is provided at the time of Schedule generation
12) Multiple Tentative Schedules can be generated and changed before freezing it.
In Open ERP we have developed the module for managing the MPS for Make to Order.
Pre requisites for MPS are Sales Orders, BOM, Operations, Work centers, Routing, Resource Working Time, Reasource Leave (Down Time).
Sales Order S001 is recorded in the system.
When Sales Order SO001 is selected for Schedule it gives start date and Delivery date automatic. Start date can be changed so the delivery date changes accordingly
When we schedule the sales Order it gives the Schedule Details
When we confirm the schedule it gets freezed and the concerned Manufacting Order gets generated.
When we confirm the Manufacting Order, corresponding Work orders gets generated for each of the operation.
SHARE | FOLLOW | SUBSCRIBE