April 22, 2014
1. Creating Training cost.
This is to configure the training cost per person.
2. Creating Training Modules for training.
The training module is created with the details like name of the training Module , type of training , Location , cost , Details of the Institute who is providing training , etc.
3. The training can be initiated by the Manager , HR or the Employee himself.
4. After the manager initiates the training , it is confirmed by the HR.
5. After the HR , the training is confirmed by the Employees.
6. Once All the employees confirm / refuse the training , then training details are sent to the finance Manager for Final approval.
7. After the Finance manager approves the training , the training is booked .
8. Similarly , the flow is maintained for Employee initiated Training and HR initiated training,
9. In the training records , the amount of training per person is maintained. Depending on the no. Of employee approvals and employee Refusals , the training amount per person is calculated.